Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Re-Revival as Part of the Blogorati (can I join the club?)

I blame Lynn for this entirely. It's not like I don't have blogs peppering the Internet now. Okay, I can't blame Lynn, much as I'd like to because she's got 2 dogs instead of 3. Something about my future plans require this kind of thing, or such is the advice I've heard. I will give 'er a go, all ahead Warp factor 3, make it so Number One.

I will see if I might make my allusions accessible to non-Danieles, too. I am in an elite group of one that actually understands what I say all the time. Most of the time. I prefer to call it an elite group of one because that's much less pathetic than I don't make much sense at all.

So, I'd like to take this opportunity to give a shout out to all my peeps for putting up with my ballerino-esque leaps in logic.

2 comments:

  1. I am proud to take the blame. And I almost always understand what you're saying. Does that make me quasi-elite?

    ReplyDelete